A Gerd Muller Game-Used #9 FC Bayern Munich Home Shirt. 1978/1979.
A Gerd Muller Game-Used #9 FC Bayern Munich Home Shirt, believed to be dated to the 1978/1979 Season. Gerd Muller, fondly known as "Der Bomber", scored 398 goals in 453 appearances with Bayern Munich. In his international career with West Germany, Muller scored 68 goals in 62 appearances. He is known as perhaps the most prolific goal scorer in the history of the game. Upon close inspection, this garment shows the following signs of wear: no significant damage is evident. the garment is structurally sound. markings are evident to the body. some overall age is seen throughout, all of which would be considered normal aging for a garment over 30 years old. Some fading is evident to the Adidas logo, club sponsor and back 'Bayern Munchen" details, which all were applied in a painted material by Adidas. The number 9 retains some brightness in it's felt material. The body of the garment/fabric has some bobbles of age, but overall the garment is in superb condition. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Muller, size 7/8 (equivelant to a M/L).
2. Made in West Germany.
3. Adidas logo, Magirus Deutz sponsor & Bayern Munchen details are all applied by Adidas in a painted in material. The squad number was applied by the club in a velvet/felt material.
4. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
5. Shoulder/sleeve stripes are a full piece of fabric stitched to the shirt.
6. White collar and neck.
7. 100% cotton.
8. Additional details apply.
The first Gerd Muller example on offer. A fine Bayern example from the prolific goalscorer known as 'Der Bomber'. A fine example coming out of Germany.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!