A Pair of Serena Williams Game-Issued Custom Puma Tennis Shoes. 2003 US Open.
A Pair of Serena Williams Game-Issued Custom Puma Tennis Shoes from the 2003 US Open. Serena withdrew herself from participating in the 2003 US Open, leaving these custom shoes unworn/unnecessary. Serena withdrew from the '03 US Open with an injury, thus undable to defend her 2002 US Open Title. These Puma shoes were cusotm designed and personalized for Serena to be worn exclusivelly at the 2003 US Open. The shoes were sent to Serena personally by Puma, and were in Serena's possession during the summer of 2003. The shoes remained in Serena's inner circle for several years before being released. As these shoes remained unworn by Serena, they remain in excellent/brand-new condition. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Custom designed and fitted exclusivelly for Serena Williams. Shoes are marked a US Women's 11.5.
2. Personalization throughout: "US OPEN 2003" embroidered to outside of each ankle. Serena's signature is embroidered to the inside of each ankle.
3. Shoes are white leather with black and lime trim.
4. Hard court/surface tread.
5. Appropriate Puma identifiers throughout.
6. Additional details apply.
An absolutely breathtaking and rare item from the stellar career of Serena Williams. These shoes remained within the Williams family for several years now, and this is the first time being offered to the public. Shoes will be accompanied by some original/personal family photos dated to the same era as the shoes.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!