A Didier Drogba Game-Used #11 Chelsea FC Away Shirt. Chelsea v West Brom 4/16/2011.
On the auction block: A Didier Drogba Game-Used #11 Chelsea FC Away Shirt from the April 16, 2011 English Premier League Fixture between Chelsea & West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns. Drogba scored in the 22nd minute in a 3-1 Chelsea victory. Upon close inspection, you will come to find nice signs of use throughout, including: minor markings to fabric, slight odor, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. adidas player specific jersey. designed exclusivelly for the athlete to be worn in competitive fixtures. superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to standard retail versions sold globally.
2. adidas 'techfit' jersey. new ultra-slim cut jersey provided to the Chelsea squad for the entire 2010/2011 season. techfit identifier to lower hem.
3. rubber adidas logo to chest.
4. SAMSUNG sponsor logo to chest.
5. mesh shoulder panels.
6. shoulder stripes are comprised of a taped/rubber material.
7. Sized appropriately for Drogba, size XL.
8. Drogba's name & squad number to back of jersey. unique felt application. Premier League logo to each number.
9. English Premier League logo to each sleeve. unique felt application. unique "champions" version, as worn only by the Chelsea squad members as the previous season's champions.
10. Additional details apply.
A superb Drogba example from the 2010/2011 English Domestic Season. Absolutely stunning style & colourway from the London club.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!