A Robin v. Persie Game-Used #11 Arsenal FC Away Shirt. 2009/2010 English Domestic Season.
On the auction block: A Robin v. Persie Game-Used #11 Arsenal FC Away Shirt from the 2009/2010 Engilsh Premier League Fixtures Calendar. This particular top comes from a Premier League fixture. Upon close inspection, you will come to find nice signs of use throughout this jersey, including: markings to the back, a slight odor, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Nike player engineered jersey. Designed & produced exclusively for the athlete. Sent directly from Nike to Arsenal FC for use in competitive fixtures. Superior in many ways compared to the standard retail version sold worldwide.
2. Printed wash label along the inside of the body side panel.
3. Mesh side panels, lightweight fabric.
4. Correct larger FLY EMIRATES club sponsor logo, as per domestic requirements. A smaller logo would have been used in European competitions.
5. Sized appropriately for the Van Persie, size XL.
6. v. Persie's name & number applied to back of jersey. Unique felt composition.
7. EPL identifiers to each sleeve. Unique felt composition.
8. No black nike identifier along the inner body, which would be found on all retail versions.
9. Unique stitch detail to each sleeve cuff.
10. Additional details apply.
A stunning example from the Dutch International. A superb pinstripe colourway from the London club. Absolutely stunning.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!