A Ryan Giggs Game-Used #11 Manchester United FC Away Shirt. 2002/2003 English Domestic Season.
On the auction block: A Ryan Giggs Game-Used #11 Manchester United FC Away Shirt from the 2002/2003 English Premier League Fixtures Calendar. The 2002/2003 season was a memorable one for the Old Trafford club. Giggs led the side to the Barclays Premier League Title, and the season will also be remembered as David Beckham's final campaign at the club. Upon close inspection, you will come to find nice subtle signs of use/age to this jersey, including: markings to sleeve, minor scuffs and signs of age. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Nike athlete specific jersey. Designed exclusivelly for the athlete to be worn in competitive fixtures. Superior in fit, design and detail when compared to retail versions sold globally.
2. Single layer version, produced shortly after the start of the season after the player's famously revolted against the "dual-layer" jerseys provided by Nike. Nike immediately had single layer designs made up and sent to the squad for use in competition.
3. No rear skirt to the lower hem, as found on retail versions sold globally.
4. No black nike life span label to the inner hem, as would be found on any Nike retail version.
5. Correct long white wash labels, with player code to inside smaller label.
6. Giggs' name & squad number to back of jersey. Unique felt application.
7. EPL competition logos to each sleeve. Unique felt application.
8. Nike logo & MUFC crest embroidered to chest.
9. Vodafone club sponsor logo raised to chest.
10. Mesh panel to lower back.
11. Jersey has been privately/subtly marked, denoting it as a game-used item.
12. Additional details apply.
A stunning Giggs example from the memorable 02/03 season at Old Trafford.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!