A Fernando Torres Game-Used #9 Chelsea FC Home Shirt. 2010/2011 English Domestic Season.
On the auction block: A Fernando Torres Game-Used #9 Chelsea FC Home Shirt from the 2010/2011 English Domestic Season. Torres famously transferred to Stamford Bridge from Liverpool during the winter transfer window. This top comes from a Premier League fixture during the 2011 season. Upon close inspection, you will come to find minor signs of use to the jersey, including: minor markings, signs of use, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. adidas athlete specific jersey. designed exclusivelly for the athlete to be worn in competitive fixutres. superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to standard retail versions sold globally.
2. adidas techfit jersey. new slim-fit design provided to the entire Chelsea squad for the 2010/2011 fixtures. techfit identifier to lower front. Late in the spring of 2011, Torres would switch to a climacool version of the shirt as he had become uncomfortable with the tight-fitting Techfit shirts he had worn for his first few matches with Chelsea.
3. sized appropriately for Torres, size XL.
4. Torres' name & squad number to the back. Unique felt application.
5. English Premier League Champions competition logos to each sleeve. Unique to Chelsea squad members as the previous season's champions. Unique felt application.
6. Adidas logo to chest in rubber material. Shoulder stripes applied in thermal application.
7. Breathable panels featured throughout.
8. Item has been subtly marked, denoting it as a game-used item.
9. Additional details apply.
A superb Torres example from early in his Chelsea career. Absolutely stunning piece of game-used memorabilia from the Spain International.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!