A John Terry Game-Used #26 Chelsea FC Home Shirt. 2010/2011 English Premier League.
On the auction block: A John Terry Game-Used #26 Chelsea FC Home Shirt from the 2010/2011 English Domestic Fixtures Calendar. Terry captained the London side to 2nd place in the Premier League during the 2010/2011 season. Upon close inspection, you will come to find nice signs of use throughout this jersey, including: normal wear, minor markings, slight odor, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. adidas athlete specific jersey. designed exclusivelly for the athlete to be worn in competitive fixutres. superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to standard retail versions sold globally.
2. adidas techfit jersey. new slim-fit design provided to the entire Chelsea squad for the 2010/2011 fixtures. techfit identifier to lower front.
3. sized appropriately for Terry, size XL.
4. Terry's name & squad number to the back. Unique felt application.
5. English Premier League Champions competition logos to each sleeve. Unique to Chelsea squad members as the previous season's champions. Unique felt application.
6. Adidas logo to chest in rubber material. Shoulder stripes applied in thermal application.
7. Breathable panels featured throughout.
8. Item has been subtly marked, denoting it as a game-used item.
9. Additional details apply.
A fine rare example of a John Terry game-used Chelsea shirt. Captain of the London club.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!