A Thierry Henry Game-Used #14 FC Barcelona Away Shirt. 1/11/2009 FC Barcelona v. Osasuna.
On the auction block: A Thierry Henry Game-Used #14 FC Barcelona away shirt from the January 11, 2009 La Liga fixture between FC Barcelona & Osasuna in Pamplona, Spain. Upon close inspection, you will come to find nice signs of use throughout this jersey including: normal wear/age, slight markings, a slight odor, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs (photo match).
1. Nike athlete specific garment. Designed exclusively for the athlete, provided directly to the FC Barcelona changing room for use by the athlete. Superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to the standard retail version sold globally.
2. Printed wash label found along the inside of the jersey.
3. Nike "team" tag to lower hem.
4. Entire back panel is composed of a breathable mesh fabric.
5. Henry's name & squad number to the back of the jersey. Unique thermally applied material. FC Barcelona club logo in bottom of number.
6. LFP logo to player's right sleeve. Large white logo, without border. Unique thermally applied material.
7. TV3 Club Sponsor logo to player's left sleeve.
8. No FIFA Club World Cup badge to chest, as this was not adopted by the club until the spring of 2010, confirming this as coming from the first half of the season.
9. UNICEF charity sponsor logo to chest.
10. "mes que un club" to inner collar.
11. Catalan flag detail to rear collar.
12. Sized appropriately for Henry, Size XL.
13. Additional details apply.
A stunning Thierry Henry example with nice use and details. Absolutely stunning top from the Spanish giants.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!