A Pair of Cesc Fabregas Game-Used & Personalized Nike Shoes. Arsenal 2009/2010 Season.
On the auction block: A Pair of Cesc Fabregas Game-Used & Personalized Nike Shoes from the 2009/2010 Season w/ Arsenal FC. This pair was used during a stretch of the 2009/2010 season which saw Arsenal knocked out by Barcelona in the Quarterfinal stage of the UEFA Champions League, and the London club finishing 3rd in the Premier League Table. Fabregas scored 19 goals in 36 appearances for the club during the 2009/2010 season. Upon close inspection you will come to find nice signs of use, including: normal use/wear, dirt is evident in several locations, scratching to sole, evident use to cleats, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs (photo match).
1. nike athlete specific item. hand-made to the exact measurements & personalized to the exact standards of the athlete. superior in fit, details and quality when compared to standard footwear sold to the public. sent directly by Nike to the athlete to be worn in competitive fixtures.
2. each shoe features "CESC 4" embroidery above the nike swoosh. this is a font unique to nike for this time period.
3. no size labels to the inside of the shoes. athete's shoes were produced based on foot moulds of the athlete, and in many cases size labels were not provided.
4. each shoe has been signed by Fabregas near the heel.
5. soft ground, metal spikes.
6. each lace has been knotted, which was likely done by Fabregas as a personal preference.
7. additional details apply.
The first & finest example of a pair of Cesc Fabregas Game-Used shoes on offer to date! Absolutely rare. Nice use & details.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!