A Didier Drogba Game-Used #11 Chelsea FC Away Shirt. 2010/2011 UEFA Champions League.
On the auction block: A Didier Drogba Game-Used #11 Chelsea FC Away Shirt from the 2010/2011 UEFA Champions League Fixtures Calendar. Drogba led Chelsea to the Quarterfinal stages of the tournament where they were eventually knocked out by Manchester United FC. This top was used for one half of play only, during an away fixture. Upon close inspection you will come to find subtle signs of use throughout, including: normal wear, minor markings and fading, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. adidas player specific jersey. designed exclusivelly for the athlete to be worn in competitive fixtures. superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to standard retail versions sold globally.
2. adidas 'techfit' jersey. new ultra-slim cut jersey provided to the Chelsea squad for the entire 2010/2011 season. techfit identifier to lower hem.
3. rubber adidas logo to chest.
4. SAMSUNG sponsor logo to chest.
5. mesh panels.
6. shoulder stripes are comprised of a taped/rubber material.
7. Sized appropriately for Drogba, size XL.
8. Drogba's name & squad number to back of jersey. Unique thermal application. Unique style specific to the UEFA Champions League fixtures. Style is exclusive to Chelsea squad members.
9. UEFA CL competition logo to player's right sleeve. UEFA Respect logo to player's left sleeve. Unique felt application.
10. Additional details apply.
The finest Drogba example on offer to date. Simply stunning away coulorway with nice use.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!