A Chicharito (Javier Hernandez) Game-Used #14 Manchester United FC Home Shirt. 2010/2011 UEFA Champions League.
On the auction block: A Chicharito (Javier Hernandez) Game-Used #14 Manchester United FC Home Shirt from the 2010/2011 UEFA Champions League Fixtures Calendar. Chicharito had a stunning debut season w/ United scoring 20 goals in 45 appearances. In just one remarkable season, Hernandez is already drawing interest from Real Madrid. Upon close inspection you will come to find nice signs of use throughout, including: markings to the rear hem, back and sleeve ends. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Nike athlete specific jersey. Designed by Nike specifically for the athlete, sent directly to the Nike changing room staff. Superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to the standard retail versions sold globally.
2. Printed wash label found along the inner body.
3. Nike "authentic" label to lower front hem.
4. Nike "Dri-Fit" embroidery to lower front hem. This is a new feature for 2010/2011. Previous seasons shirts were missing this detail. All nike squads now have this detail. Photo match.
5. Large vent panels along side of body.
6. Black trim along bottom hem.
7. Back panel features mesh vents sublimated into fabric.
8. "MUFC" logo at back neck.
9. No "Red Devil" logo to player's sleeves, as found on retail versions.
10. Simple size label to collar.
11. Sized appropriately for Chicharito, Size L
12. Chicharito's name & squad number to back of jersey. Unique thermal application. Unique style for UEFA competitions.
13. UEFA Champions League logo to player's right sleeve, UEFA Respect logo to left sleeve. Unique felt applications.
14. Embroidered Nike swoosh & MUFC crest to chest.
15. BELIEVE detail to inside chest, which is an inspirational detail provided to the players. The Believe is supposed to touch the player's chest near their heart. A unique design feature from Nike.
16. SMALL Aon sponsor logo to chest. Logo measures slightly smaller than the logo used during domestic fixtures. This is due to UEFA regulations on sponsorship.
17. Additional details apply.
A stunning example from one of the fastest rising stars in world football today. A fine Chicharito example from club football's most prestigious competition. Originating from within the Old Trafford club. Stunning.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!