A Petr Cech Game-Used #1 Chelsea FC GK Uniform (Jersey & Shorts). 2009/2010 English Premier League.
Petr Cech won the UEFA goalkeeper of the year award in 2005 & 2007. He has led Chelsea to 3 Premier League Titles & 3 FA Cups Trophies. Widely regarded as one of the top goalkeepers in the world.
On the auction block: A Petr Cech Game-Used #1 Chelsea FC Shirt & Shorts from the 2009/2010 English Domestic Fixtures Calendar. This particular top comes from a Premier League fixture during the late April/early May of 2010 as Chelsea closed in on the League Title. Upon close inspection you will come to find nice signs of use throughout, including: scuffing to the shorts, minor markings to the shirt, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. top is sized appropriately for Cech, size XXL.
2. Cech's name & squad number to the back of the garment. unique felt application. Premier League logo to bottom of squad number.
3. EPL competition logos to each sleeve. unique felt application.
4. adidas formotion garment. designed exclusivelly for the athlete to be worn in competitive matches. superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to retail versions sold globally.
5. stunning style/unique GK coulorway.
6. additional details apply.
1. sized appropriately for Cech, size XL.
2. Cech's squad number to the lower front. unique felt application. Premier League identifier.
3. drawstring waist.
4. additional details apply.
A fine GK full uniform example rarely offered. From the Title winning season. A stunning set from the Chelsea shot-stopper, originating from within the London club. Absolutely stunning.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!