A David Beckham Game-Used #32 AC Milan Home Shirt. 2009/2010 Serie A Season.
David Beckham is known globally as perhaps the most famous athlete on the planet, if not the most recognizable face on the planet. While his fame has reached to unbelievable heights, his footballing career has also been quite stellar on it's own. David most famously spent the beginning of his career with Manchester United, winning just about every trophy imaginable including an epic 1999 season which saw United win the Premier League, FA Cup & UEFA Champions League title. David famoulsy transferred to Spanish side Real Madrid following the 2002/3 season, spending 4 seasons at the Bernabeu. David now splits his time between Italian giants AC Milan & MLS side LA Galaxy. Of course, David has also been capped 115 times for the England National Team (a record for an outfield player), and has appeared in 3 FIFA World Cups. David Beckham is one of the planet's most iconic individuals, and will go down in history as one of the great footballers to play the game. This is a truly special chance to obtain one of his match worn garments from his illustrious playing career.
This garment was worn by David Beckham during the 2009/2010 Serie A Season, Beckham's 2nd loan stint w/ the Italian giants. This particular top comes from an Italian domestic Serie A fixture. Upon close inspection, you will come to find nice signs of use throughout, including: minor scuffing to the fabric, markings to the neck and sleeve ends, a slight odor/aftershave odor, markings to the lower back, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Long Sleeves, which is David Beckham's preferred choice in most matches on European soil.
2. Sized Large, which is appropriate for the player in recent seasons.
3. Adidas 'formotion' garment, engineered exclusively for the players to be worn during competition. Completely unique in both quality and structure when compared to retail versions. Carries the appropriate 'formotion' label to the lower front hem, and has many structural and aesthetic differences when closely inspected.
4. David's name & squad number (#32) to back of garment.
5. Lega Calcio Serie A badge to player's right sleeve, Navy blue 7x winners badge to players left sleeve.
6. Correct 'bwin' large sponsor logo to front of shirt. AC Milan's garments carry a large bwin logo for domestic competitions, and a smaller bwin sponsor logo for UEFA (European) Competitions.
7. Taped shoulder stripes w/ mesh panels along sleeves.
8. Rubber adidas logo to chest.
9. "il club piu titolato al mondo" gold embroidery to chest.
10. "forza milan" rubber logo along inner neck. double panel fabric to back neck.
11. Made in Thailand.
12. AC Milan club logo inside the player's squad numbers to back of garment.
13. Gold "A.C. Milan" embroidery to back neck.
14. White adidas wash label along inner side seam. Accompanied by a smaller white date of manufacture label.
A fine Beckham example from his time with the historic Milan club. Nice use and details. Absolutely breathtaking.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!