A Fernando Torres #9 Game-Used Chelsea FC Home Shirt. UEFA Champions League March 16, 2011 Chelsea v Copenhagen.
A Fernando Torres Game-Used #9 Chelsea FC Home Shirt from the March 16, 2011 UEFA Champions League Fixture between Chelsea & FC Copenhagen at Stamford Bridge in London, England. Chelsea made a run to the quarter-final stage of the competition, ultimately being knocked out by Manchester United. Upon close inspection you will come to find nice signs of use throughout this jersey, including: normal wear, minor markings, slight odor, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Torres, size XL.
2. Torres' name & squad number to back. Unique thermal application, unique style exclusive to UEFA competitions never released to the public. Chelsea lion logo to bottom of number.
3. UEFA Champions League competition logo to player's right sleeve. UEFA Respect logo to player's left sleeve.
4. Adidas player specific garment. Designed exclusivelly for the athlete to be worn in competitive fixtures. Superior in fit, quality and detail. Unique techfit garment, which is slim-fit and elastic in material. Torres had used techfit garments in his first few matches with Chelsea before switching to a looser fit garment.
5. Shoulder stripes are in a taped material.
6. Adidas logo to chest in rubber application.
7. Mesh panels to back.
8. Additional details apply.
A fine Torres example with nice use & details from a known UEFA Champions League fixture. From the London club, absolutely stunning.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!