A Wayne Rooney Game-Used #10 Manchester United FC Home Shirt. UEFA Champions League 2010/2011.
A Wayne Rooney Game-Used #10 Manchester United FC Home Shirt from the 2010/2011 UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final Fixtures v. Chelsea FC. Rooney led United to their 3rd Champions League Final in 4 seasons during the 2010/2011 campaign. Upon close inspection you will come to find nice signs of use throughout this jersey, including: minor pitch markings to the lower rear of garment, slight odor, wear to numbers, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs (photo match).
1. Sized appropriately for Rooney, size XL.
2. SMALL 'Aon' sponsor logo to chest. Logo measures slightly smaller than the logo used during domestic fixtures. This is due to UEFA regulations on sponsorship.
3. Nike "authentic" label to lower front hem.
4. Nike "Dri-Fit" embroidery to lower front hem. This is a new feature for 2010/2011. Previous seasons shirts were missing this detail. All nike squads now have this detail. Photo match.
5. Large vent panels along side of body.
6. Black trim along bottom hem.
7. Back panel features mesh vents sublimated into fabric.
8. "MUFC" logo at back neck.
9. No "Red Devil" logo to player's sleeves, as found on retail versions.
10. Simple size label to collar.
11. Nike athlete specific jersey. Designed by Nike specifically for the athlete, sent directly to the Nike changing room staff. Superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to the standard retail versions sold globally.
12. Rooney's name & squad number to back of jersey. Unique thermal application. Unique style for UEFA competitions.
13. UEFA Champions League logo to player's right sleeve (photo match: location), UEFA Respect logo to left sleeve. Unique felt applications.
14. Embroidered Nike swoosh & MUFC crest to chest.
15. BELIEVE detail to inside chest, which is an inspirational detail provided to the players. The Believe is supposed to touch the player's chest near their heart. A unique design feature from Nike.
16. Wash labels printed to inside body.
17. Garment has been privately/subtly marked denoting it as a game-used item.
18. Additional details apply.
The finest Wayne Rooney example on offer to date. Stunning UEFA Champions League example from the 2010/2011 season. Nice use/wear and details. Absolutely breathtaking.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!