A Jaime Carragher Game-Used #23 Liverpool FC Away Uniform (Shirt & Shorts). 2010/2011 English Premier League.
A Jamie Carragher Game-Used #23 Liverpool FC Away Uniform (Shirt & Shorts) from the 2010/2011 English Premier League Fixtures Calendar. Liverpool saw a revival after Kenny Dalglish was brought back in to manage the famous club during the 2010/2011 season. This set of garments is believed to have come from an away fixture in March of 2011. Upon close inspection you will come to find subtle signs of use throughout both garments, including: Slight age to the numbers, minor pulls. It does appear that these garments were laundered prior to their release from the club. Please take a moment to review the authenticaton information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Size appropriately for Carragher, size XL.
2. Carragher's name & squad number to the back. Unique felt application. Premier League logos to bottom of each number.
3. EPL competition logos to each sleeve. Unique felt application.
4. Adidas athlete specific garment. Designed exclusively for the athlete to be worn in competitive fixtures. Superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to retail versions sold globally.
5. Techfit garment. Unique slim fit garment provided as the only option to the entire Liverpool squad for the 2010/2011 season. Techfit identifier to lower front of body.
6. Adidas stripes applied to shoulders in taped/thermal material.
7. Adidas logo to chest in rubber/thermal material.
8. Shorts feature Carragher's squad number #23 to the lower front. Felt application.
9. Shorts feature similar player exclusive features compared to the top.
10. Shorts are sized appropriately for Carragher, size L.
11. Additional details apply.
The first Carragher example on offer to date, and a stunning full uniform set at that. Fine & unique away colourway used for only one season at the Liverpool club.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!