A Thierry Henry Game-Used #12 Arsenal FC Home Shirt. 2011/2012 English Domestic Fixtures Calendar.
A Thierry Henry Game-Used #12 Arsenal FC Home Shirt from the 2011/2012 English Domestic Fixtures Calendar. Henry famously made a return to his former club on loan from NY Red Bulls during the off-season. In his re-debut, he came on to score the winning goal v. Leeds United in the FA Cup. In his final league match, he scored the winning goal in a 2-1 victory over Sunderland. Upon close inspection, you will come to find minor signs of use throughout this jersey, including: normal age/wear, minor pulls, wrinkling, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Wash label printed to inside body.
2. Sized appropriately for Henry, size L.
3. Henry's name & squad number to the back. Unique felt application. Premier League detail to bottom of each number.
4. Large Fly Emirates club sponsor logo to chest. Larger logos were used d uring domestic fixtures, whereas smaller logos were used in UEFA competitions.
5. Arsenal crest and Nike swoosh applied to chest thermally.
6. Inspirational detail to reverse side of Arsenal crest, facing the player's heart. Unique to squad members.
7. EPL competition logos to each sleeve. Unique felt application.
8. Additional details apply.
A stunning Thierry Henry example from a unique story in his epic career. Nice use & details. Absolutely breathtaking.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!