An Emmanuel Adebayor Game-Used #10 Tottenham Away Shirt. 2011/2012 English Domestic Fixtures Calendar.
An Emmanuel Adebayor Game-Used #10 Tottenham Away Shirt from the 2011/2012 English Premier League Fixtures Calendar. This stunning purple colourway was used for just the one season, and was only used during a handful of fixtures making it stunningly rare. Upon close inspection, you will come to find minor signs of use throughout, including: minor markings to fabric, slight odor, normal age/wear, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Adebayor, size XL.
2. Puma athlete specific garment. Designed exclusivelly for the athlete to be worn in competitive fixtures. Superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to retail versions sold globally.
3. Adebayor's name and squad number to back. Unique felt application. Premier League detail to bottom of each number.
4. EPL competition logos to each sleeve. Unique felt application.
5. Aurasma club sponsor logo to chest. This logo appeared on all EPL shirts. The Investec logo appeared on all cup competition shirts.
6. Puma neck label is printed to fabric.
7. Mesh inserts in fabric.
8. Additional details apply.
An absolutely breathtaking Adebayor Tottenham Hotspurs example with nice use and details. A stunning & rare colourway from the London club.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!