A Dimitar Berbatov Game-Used #9 Manchester United FC Home Shirt. 2009 FA Cup Semi-Final.
A Dimitar Berbatov Game-Used #9 Manchester United FC Home Shirt from the FA Cup Semi-Final between Manchester United & Everton on April 19, 2009 at Wembley Stadium in London, England. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use: the shirt only carries very minor markings throughout, very little use shown. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Nike athlete specific garment. Provided directly by Nike to the Man Utd staff and given to the player to be worn in competitive fixtures. Superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to retail versions sold globally.
2. Sized appropriately for Berbatov, size XL.
3. Large AIG sponsor logo, as per domestic requirements.
4. Wash label printed to the inside fabric.
5. No hanging labels found anywhere within the jersey.
6. No MUFC logo to lower back stripe, as would be found on UEFA spec tops.
7. Berbatov's name & squad number to the back of the jersey. Unique felt application.
8. FA Cup Semi-Final logo to player's right sleeve. Unique felt application.
9. No Nike Drifit embroidery to front hem. No Man Utd label to lower hem.
10. Additional details apply.
A stunning Berbatov example from the oldest competition in club football. A fine & rare example from the Manchester/Carrington club.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!