A Wayne Rooney Game-Used #8 Manchester United FC Home Shirt. UEFA Champions League (Celtic FC).
A Wayne Rooney Game-Used #8 Manchester United FC Home Shirt from the September 13, 2006 UEFA Champions League fixture between Man Utd & Celtic FC. Manchester United won a thrilling match 3-2. This stunning & extremely rare home top shows nice signs of use upon close inspection, including: normal age/wear, minor scratching/pulls, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Rooney, size XL.
2. Made in Morocco.
3. No black Nike life span label to inside body.
4. No wash labels present within the garment.
5. Seams/edges feature thermal bonding.
6. Rooney's name & squad number to back. Unique thermal application. Style unique to Manchester United squad members for the one season.
7. Small AIG club sponsor logo to chest, as per UEFA regulations.
8. Nike swoosh & MUFC Crest embroidered to chest.
9. This rare & sought after top was worn for just one season, and was designed to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the success of the Busby Babes. This is one of the rarest and most sought after MUFC shirts by collectors.
10. All appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
11. MUFC embroidery to lower front hem has been covered with a small piece of red material, which is known to have been a practice used by the equipment staff early in the season until they received shirts with no embroidery.
12. Additional details apply.
Without doubt the finest Wayne Rooney example to be offered to date. From the 2006/7 season, which saw United re-claim the Premier League Title. Perhaps the most sought after shirt in recent years by United collectors. A fine example coming out of the Old Trafford/Carrington club.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!