A John Terry Game-Used #26 Chelsea FC Home Shirt. FA Cup Semi-Final. 4/15/2012 Chelsea v. Tottenham.
A John Terry Game-Used #26 Chelsea FC Home Shirt from the 4/15/2012 FA Cup Semi-Final between Chelsea & Tottenham at Wembley Stadium in London, England. Terry captained Chelsea to a 5-1 victory over Tottenham to ensure their place in the 2012 FA Cup Final v. Liverpool. Chelsea went on to win the FA Cup Final, as well as the UEFA Champions League Final. Upon close inspection, you will come to find nice signs of use throughout, including: some minor markings evident throughout, normal age/wear, a slight pull/hole to the back, wrinkling to fabric/numbers, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Terry, size 10 (equivelant to a L/XL)
2. Terry's name & squad number to the back. Unique style used in cup competitions.
3. FA Cup competition/sponsor logo to player's left sleeve. Unique felt/thermal application.
4. FA Respect logo to player's right sleeve. Unique felt application.
5. Adidas techfit garment. Designed exclusivelly for the athlete to be worn in competitive fixtures. Superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to standard retail versions sold globally.
6. Adidas logo to chest in rubber application.
7. All appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
8. Samsung club sponsor logo to chest.
9. Additional details apply.
The finest John Terry example on offer to date. A superb FA Cup Semi-Final top with nice use and details, coming out of the London club during their FA Cup & UEFA Champions League Title winning season.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!