A David Beckham Game-Used #23 Real Madrid CF Home Shirt. 2006/2007 La Liga.
A David Beckham Game-Used #23 Real Madrid CF Home Shirt from the 2006/2007 LFP Title Winning Season. The 2006/2007 season was Beckham's final season at the Bernabeu. This stunning white home top was worn by Beckham during the final stretch of the season, as he helped lead Madrid to the title on the final day of the season. Upon close inspection you will come to find nice signs of use throughout, including: marking evident throughout, normal wear, slight odor. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Beckham, size XL.
2. LFP competition logo to player's right sleeve. Unique thermal application.
3. BENQ Siemens club sponsor logo to chest. Unique in that it has been sprayed into the shirt. Appropriate size for domestic fixtures.
4. FIFA "Club of the Century" Award detail at chest. Unique to Real Madrid.
5. Adidas logo and RMCF logos embroidered to chest.
6. Adidas player specific garment. Designed exclusivelly for the athlete to be worn in competitive fixtures. Superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to retail versions sold globally.
7. Formotion identifier to lower front of body.
8. Beckham's name & squad number to the back. Unique thermal application. RMCF detail to bottom of each number.
9. Mesh panel inserts.
10. The garment has been privately/subtly marked, denoting it as a game-used item.
11. Additional details apply.
A stunning Beckham example from his final season at the Bernabeu. Nice use & details. Originating from within the Madrid club. Breathtaking.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!