A Lionel Messi Game-Issued #10 FC Barcelona Home Shirt. Early 2011/2012 La Liga.
A Lionel Messi Game-Issued #10 FC Barcelona Home Shirt from the very early days of the 2011/2012 season. This top was never worn, as it was an early season style/batch sent to the club by Nike. The club went with a slightly different design, and it is believed this top was never used by Messi. It's a unique chance to obtain one of Messi's spare shirts from the 2011/12 season, and a unique design that was ultimately not used by the club. Of course, the garment remians in superb condition as it is believed to have remained unused. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Messi, size L.
2. Wash label printed to inside body.
3. This was an early summer style/batch sent to FCB by Nike, and features some subtle differences compared the shirts Barcelona ended up wearing. This shirt was created by Nike on the old Dri-Fit model. It does not feature the Rubber "T" bars to the shoulders. The Nike swoosh and FCB crest are embroidered, not transferred.
4. This style was stored at the club for the duration of the season, and after not being used, was released immediately following the completion of the season. This shirt comes direct from FC Barcelona.
5. Messi's name & squad number to back. Unique thermal application.
6. LFP competition logo to player's right sleeve. Unique thermal application.
7. TV3 club sponsor logo to player's left sleeve.
8. UNICEF charity sponsor logo to lower back. Thermally applied.
9. Qatar Foundation club sponsor to chest. Thermally applied.
10. All appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
11. Additional details apply.
A very unique & rare Messi example from the 2011/2012 season. A rare unworn style/spare garment coming directly out of FC Barcelona's equipment room.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!