A Fernando Torres Game-Used #9 Chelsea FC Home Shirt. 2011/2012 UEFA Champions League Winning Season.
A Fernando Torres Game-Used #9 Chelsea FC Home Shirt from the 2011/2012 UEFA Champions League Winning Season. Torres helped lead Chelsea to a stunning run that saw Chelsea capture their first Champions League Trophy in a stunning defeat over Bayern Munich in Munich. Upon close inspection, you will come to find subtle signs of use throughout, including: markings visible to sleeves, minor scuffs, a small hole to fabric, normal age/wear, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Torres' name & squad number to back of garment. Unique thermal application. Style unique to Chelsea for UEFA competitions.
2. "Right to Play" detail to lower back, as was unique to Chelsea squad member shirts. Unique thermal application.
3. UEFA Champions League competition logo to player's right sleeve. Unique felt application.
4. UEFA Respect logo to player's left sleeve. Unique felt application.
5. Sized appropriately for Torres, size 10 (equivelant to a L/XL).
6. Adidas techfit garment, designed exclusivelly for the athlete to be worn in competitive fixtures. Superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to standard retail versions sold globally.
7. Additional details apply.
An exquisite Torres example from the 2011/12 UEFA Champions League Trophy winning season. A fine example with nice use.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!