A David Silva Game-Used #21 Manchester City FC Home Shirt. 2011 FA Cup Semi-Final. Match Day Programme Included.
A David Silva Game-Used #21 Manchester City FC Home Shirt from the April 16, 2011 FA Cup Semi-Final between Manchester United & Manchester City at Wembley Stadium in London, England. Silva helped lead City to a 1-0 victory over rivals United, a match which sent City to the FA Cup Final. Upon close inspection, you will come to find minimal signs of use throughout, including: normal age/wear, slight pulls to fabric, etc. An original match day programme is included with the shirt. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Silva, size 40 (equivelant to a Medium).
2. Silva's name and squad number to the back of the garment. Unique felt application.
3. FA Cup competition logo to player's left sleeve. Unique felt application.
4. FA Respect detail to player's right sleeve. Unique felt application.
5. Appropriate Umbro identifiers throughout.
6. Please note: Many of Umbro's squad provided uniforms are similar to the shirts provided to the general public. On occasion, Umbro manufactured garments will produce some minor details compared to retail versions. However, in recent seasons, Man City's home shirts are essentially identical to the shirts offered to fans. Only differences on this style are evident in the player's name & sqaud number as well as the competition logos provided to the player for use in competition.
7. Additional details apply.
An absolutely breathtaking example from the Spain International. A fine example coming out of the invigorated Manchester club. A fine example with superb details.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!