A Steven Gerrard Game-Used #8 Liverpool FC Home Shirt. 2010/2011 English Domestic Fixtures Calendar.
A Steven Gerrard Game-Used #8 Liverpool FC Home Shirt from the 2010/2011 English Domestic Fixtures Calendar. This top is believed to come from the 2010/2011 season, although nothing would distinguish it against a 2011/12 garment of the same style. Upon close inspection, you will come to find nice signs of use throughout including: minor markings throughout, normal age/wear, snag/pull to back, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Gerrard, size L.
2. Gerrard's name & squad number to the back of garment. Unique felt application. Premier League detail to bottom of digit.
3. EPL competition logos to each sleeve. Unique felt application.
4. Adidas athlete specific garment. Designed by Adidas exclusivelly for the athlete to be worn in competitive fixtures. Provided directly to the Liverpool equipment staff to be provided to the player for use in competitive matches. Superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to retail versions sold globally.
5. Adidas logo to chest in rubber application.
6. Adidas shoulder stripes applied thermally.
7. All appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
8. White wash instructions to garment interior.
9. Standard Chartered club sponsor logo to chest.
10. Additional details apply.
Perhaps the finest Gerrard example on offer to date. A stunning home top with nice use and details from the FA Cup Semi-Finals. A fine example coming out of the Merseyside club.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!