A Carlos Tevez Game-Used #32 Manchester City FC Home Shirt. 2010/2011 English Domestic Fixtures Calendar.
A Carlos Tevez Game-Used #32 Manchester City Home Shirt from the 2010/2011 English Domestic Fixtures Calendar. This stunning home top was worn by the controversial Manchester striker during a Premier League Fixture during the 10/11 season. Upon close inspection, you will come to find nice signs of use throughout, including: normal age/wear, markings to body, bobbles throughout, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Tevez, size 38 (equivelant to a M).
2. Tevez's name & squad number to back. Unique felt application.
3. EPL competition logos to each sleeve. Unique felt application.
4. Appropriate Umbro identifiers throughout.
5. Please note: Many of Umbro's squad provided uniforms are similar to the shirts provided to the general public. On occasion, Umbro manufactured garments will produce some minor details compared to retail versions. However, in recent seasons, Man City's home shirts are essentially identical to the shirts offered to fans. Only differences on this style are evident in the player's name & sqaud number as well as the competition logos provided to the player for use in competition.
6. Additional details apply.
A lovely Carlos Tevez example coming out of the noisy Manchester club. Nice use and details. A fine piece of memorabilia.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!