A Tim Howard Game-Used #24 Everton FC GK Shirt. 2009/2010 UEFA Europa League. Everton v. Sporting Lisbon.
A Tim Howard Game-Used #24 Everton FC Goalkeeper Shirt from the February 25, 2010 UEFA Europa League Match between Everton FC & Sporting Lisbon at the Alvalade Stadium in Lisbon, Portugal. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: unknown if garment has been washed or not, no major markings found, very minor signs of use, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Howard, size XL.
2. Howard's name & squad number to the back. Unique thermal application. Style used by Everton only in European competitions.
3. UEFA Europa League competition logo to player's right sleeve. Unique felt application.
4. UEFA Respect campaign logo to player's left sleeve. Unique felt application.
5. Everton crest embroidered to chest.
6. Apprpriate Le Coq Sportif identifiers throughout.
7. It is unknown what differences, if any, exist between the player's worn garment and any retail GK garments sold to the public. This is fairly common with Le Coq Sportif manufactured garments.
8. Additional details apply.
An absolutely superb Tim Howard example from his European career. A very desireable item for any US Soccer fan. Item was swapped with an opposing player and later released.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!