A Fernando Torres Game-Used #9 Liverpool FC Home Shirt. 2010/2011 UEFA Europa League.
A Fernando Torres Game-Used #9 Liverpool FC Home Shirt from the August 19, 2010 UEFA Europa League Playoff Match between Liverpool FC & Trabzonspor at Anfield in Liverpool, England. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use: normal age/wear, no major markings or damage, very minor markings found, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Torres, size XL.
2. Adidas techfit garment. Designed exclusivelly for the athlete to be worn in competitive fixtures. Superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to retail versions sold globally.
3. Torres' name & squad number to back. Style unique to Liverpool FC, and unique to European & Cup competitions. Unique thermal application.
4. No sleeve badges present, and this match was a UEFA Europa League Playoff Match, determining who was entered into the competition.
5. No Liverpool Hologram along the inside hem, as found on retail versions of this garment.
6. Adidas logo applied to chest in rubber like material.
7. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
An excellent Fernando Torres example. A one-off from a UEFA Europa League qualifying match.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!