A Pair of Steven Gerrard Game-Used & Dirty Personalized Liverpool FC/England Adidas Cleats. 2008/2009 Season. Includes Signed England Shirt.
A Pair of Steven Gerrard Liverpool FC Game-Used & Dirty Personalized Adidas Cleats from the 2008/2009 Season. These boots were produced by Adidas specifically for Steven Gerrard. Cut to his exact size/specifications, there are no size labels present whatsoever. Adidas has personalized the boots heavily for Gerrard with his name to the outside of each boot, his children's names to the inside ankle of each boot, his squad #8 to the tongue of each boot & his squad #8 to the heel of each boot. Upon close inspection, you will come to find that each boot shows heavy signs of use as these boots were used for several matches during the 2008/2009 season with Liverpool. Gerrard also used these boots while on duty with the England National Team in October of 2008, during FIFA World Cup Qualifiers v. Belarus & Kazakhstan. The cleats have been worn down significantly, there is severe aging to the leather throughout, heavy signs of pitch markings throughout, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs (Photo Match).
1. Hand-made by Adidas exclusivelly for Steven Gerrard. Cut to his exact size, these boots do not carry a standard Adidas retail size label as they were cut to his exact foot size. The size is estimated to be approximately 8 3/4.
2. Heavy personalization throughout: "Gerrard" to the outside ankle of each boot. #8 to each tongue. Circled #8 to heel of each boot. Children's names to inside ankle: "Lilly-Ella" & "Lexie".
3. Stunning black/white colourway used by Gerrard during the 2008/2009 season. Usage is heavy, suggesting these boots were used for several matches.
4. Heavy pitch markings remain. Also contact markings in red & black, likely from contact with match balls, other player's cleats, etc.
5. Additional details apply.
A truly exquisite pair of Steven Gerrard boots from his legendary Liverpool & England career. An absolutely perfect example with heavy personalization & heavy signs of use. A truly rare opportunity to obtain such a fine example. Released from a private collection in the UK, originating direct from the player.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!