A Wayne Rooney Game-Used #10 Manchester United FC Home Shirt. August 8, 2010 FA Community Shield.
A Wayne Rooney Game-Used #10 Manchester United FC Home Shirt from the August 8, 2010 FA Community Shield played at Wembley Stadium in London, England. Manchester United defeated Chelsea in the perennial curtain raiser to the English season. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout the garment: normal age/wear, no significant damage, very minor markings, unknown if garment was washed after use. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Wash label printed to inside body of garment.
2. Rooney's name & squad number to back of garment. Unique felt application.
3. Sized appropriately for Rooney, size L (Rooney has been known to wear both L & XL).
4. Large AON club sponsor logo to chest, as was used in domestic matches.
5. No black devil logo to sleeves, as found on retail versions.
6. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
7. FA Community Shield/McDonalds sponsor logo to each sleeve. Unique felt application.
8. Additional details apply.
A superb Rooney one-off example coming out of Old Trafford. A fine garment with nice details. Stunning.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!