A Carlos Tevez Game-Used #32 Manchester City FC Away Shirt. 2009/2010 English Premier League.
A Carlos Tevez Game-Used #32 Manchester City FC Away Shirt from the 2009/2010 English Premier League Fixtures Calendar (Tevez's debut season with City). This unique black away top was worn by Tevez during a Premier League fixture. Upon close inspection, you will come to find normal signs of use throughout, including: normal age/wear, no significant damage, slight odor, no major markings, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Tevez, size 38 (equivelant to a medium)
2. Tevez's name & squad number to back of garment. Unique thermal/felt application.
3. EPL competition logos to each sleeve. Unique felt application.
4. As is common with Umbro manufactured garments, there are no significant differences between retail versions and the garments provided to the squad members. In certain designs, differences apply but in the case of this black away version, no known differences exist outside of the fact this batch was provided to the equipment staff and was prepared for use for the player and subsequently worn.
5. All appropriate Umbro identifiers throughout.
6. Additional details apply.
A lovely Carlos Tevez example in a stunning black/gold colourway. A fine example coming out of the Eastlands club.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!