A Steven Gerrard Game-Used #8 Liverpool FC Away Shirt. 2011/12 English Premier League.
A Steven Gerrard Game-Used #8 Liverpool FC Away Shirt from the 2011/12 English Domestic Fixtures Calendar. This should be a highly sought after garment, as it was the final season in which Adidas provided Liverpool with their uniforms before their switch to the far lesser known "Warrior Sports". This stunning black kit was used for just one season. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: markings/snags to back of garment, minor markings, normal age/wear, etc. Please take a moment to refer to the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Gerrard's name & squad number to back of garment. Unique felt/thermal application.
2. EPL competition logos to each sleeve. Unique felt/thermal application.
3. Sized appropriately for Gerrard, size 10.
4. Adidas "techfit" garment. The Liverpool squad was given techfit garments as their primary uniform option. These garments were produced specifically for the athlete to be worn in competitive games and are superior in fit, quality, detail and design when compared to retail versions sold to the public.
5. No LFC hologram to inside, as found on retail versions.
6. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
7. Additional details apply.
A stunningly rare away example coming from the Liverpool Captain & Legend. A rare example coming out of the Merseyside club.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!