A David Beckham Game-Used #7 Manchester United Home Shirt. Gary Neville Testimonial.
A David Beckham Game-Used #7 Manchester United Home Shirt from the May 24, 2011 Gary Neville Testimonial between Manchester United & Juventus FC. Beckham played the full 90 minutes. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use: garment remains in excellent condition, no major damage or markings, some very small markings are present, garments left behind may have been washed before release, although some very minor signs of use are present. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Wash label printed to inside body.
2. Sized appropriately for Beckham, size L.
3. Larger AON club sponsor logo to chest, as was appropriate for this Testimonial Match.
4. Gary Neville Testimonial embroidery to chest.
5. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
6. No black devil logo to sleeves, as found on retail versions sold to the public.
7. Beckham's name & squad number to back of garment. Unique felt application. Premier League logo to each digit.
8. Additional details apply.
A truly special David Beckham example from his final appearance in a Manchester United shirt. A unique example with nice details coming out of the Old Trafford/Carrington club.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!