A Robin van Persie Game-Used #20 Manchester United FC Away Shirt.
A Robin van Persie Game-Used #20 Manchester United FC Away Shirt from the November 7, 2012 UEFA Champions League fixture between Manchester United & SC Braga in Braga, Portugal. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: markings to numbers, damage to numbers/numbers trim (see photos), normal age wear, minor markings, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for v. Persie, size L.
2. Wash label printed to inside body.
3. Rubber "T" bars to each shoulder/sleeve seam.
4. Manchester United crest and Nike swoosh are thermally applied.
5. Smaller "AON" club sponsor logo to chest, as per UEFA sponsorship requirements. A larger logo would appear on domestic shirts.
6. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
7. UEFA Champions League competition logo to player's right sleeve. Unique felt application.
8. UEFA Respect logo to player's left sleeve. Unique felt application.
9. v. Persie's name & squad number to back of garment. Unique thermal application. Style unique to MUFC and used solely for European competitions. Please note: some minor wear/damage is evident to the #0 to the back.
10. Additional details apply.
A superb example from the Netherlands International during what is shaping up to be a remarkable season in his first season at Old Trafford. A fine & unique example with nice use and details coming out of the Old Trafford Club.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!