A Danny Welbeck Game-Used #19 Manchester United FC Home Shirt. 2011 FA Community Shield.
A Danny Welbeck Game-Used #19 Manchester United FC Home Shirt from the August 7, 2011 FA Community Shield between Manchester United & Manchester City at Wembley Stadium in London, England. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: minimal signs of use throughout, no major markings or damage, very minor markings to number, slight scuff at sleeve logo, wrinkling throughout, normal age/wear, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Welbeck, size L.
2. Welbeck's name & squad number to back of garment. Unique thermal/felt application.
3. FA Community Shield/McDonald's competition logo to each sleeve. Unique felt application.
4. Wash label printed to inside body of garment.
5. Large AON club sponsor logo to chest, as was appropriate for domestic competitions. A smaller logo would appear on garments worn in European competitions.
6. MUFC Crest & Nike Swoosh are thermally applied to chest.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
The first example on offer from rising talent Danny Welbeck. A fine example with nice details coming from the 2011 curtain-raiser v. rivals City. A fine example coming out of the Old Trafford/Carrington club.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!