A Lukas Podolski Game-Used #9 Arsenal FC Home Shirt. 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League.
A Lukas Podolski Game-Used #9 Arsenal FC Home Shirt from the 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League. This particular top comes from a fixture v. Schalke at the Emirates. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: slight markings to right sleeve, no other significant markings or damage, normal age/wear for a garment worn once, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Podolski, size Large.
2. Wash label printed to inside body of garment.
3. Smaller "Fly Emirates" club sponsor to chest, as per UEFA sponsorship requirements. A larger logo would appear on domestic garments.
4. UEFA Champions League competition logo to player's right sleeve. Unique felt/thermal application.
5. UEFA Respect logo to player's left sleeve. Unique felt/thermal application.
6. Podolski's name & squad number to back of garment. Style unique to Arsenal squad members and used only in European Cup competitions. No cannon logo as found on garments worn in domestic cup competitions. Unique thermal application.
7. Rubber "T" bars to each shoulder/sleeve seam.
8. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
9. Additional details apply.
A lovely Lukas Podolski example coming out of club football's elite competition, the UEFA Champions League. A nice example with nice use and details coming out of the London club.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!