A Frank Lampard Game-Used #8 England International Home Shirt. 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifier v. Ukraine.
A Frank Lampard Game-Used #8 England International Home Shirt from the September 11, 2012 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Fixture between England & Ukraine. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some minor markings exist throughout, however it is unknown if the garment has been washed or not following use. no significant damage. normal age/wear for a garment worn once. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers competition logos to each sleeve. Right sleeve features the Brazil 2014 competition logo, and the left sleeve features the FIFA Fair Play logo. Unique thermal/felt application.
2. Lampard's name & squad number to back of garment. Small squad number to front of garment, per FIFA requirements. Style unique the England. Three Lions detail to bottom of rear digit. Unique thermal application.
3. Garment is sized appropriately for Lampard, size 40 (equivelant to a Large).
4. Match detail to chest, just below England/Three Lions crest. "Ukraine 2012". This is a unique feature exclusive to squad member's garments. Unique felt/thermal application.
5. Appropriate Umbro identifiers throughout.
6. Single button closure at neck.
7. As is common with many Umbro models, there are no known differences between the retail versions and the uniforms provided to the England squad for use. In some occasions, minor differences to apply to certain models. However, with this style it is unknown what, if any differences apply outside of the player's personalization and competition details.
8. Additional details apply.
An exquisite Frank Lampard example from England's road to the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. A fine example with nice use and details coming out of the England/FA traveling party.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!