A David Beckham Game-Used #23 LA Galaxy Home Shirt. 2012 MLS Pre-Season.
A David Beckham Game-Used #23 LA Galaxy Home Shirt from the 2012 Pre-Season. The tops used in pre-season friendlies were not the traditional home shirt which was to be worn during the full season, but rather a training style garment that was numbered for the friendly matches. Some of these pre-season friendly/training matches were open to the public and some took place behind closed doors. These training style tops were also used in CONCACAF Champions League matches. The 2012 MLS Season was Beckham's final season in America before transferring to Paris St Germain. Beckham led the Galaxy to a 2nd consecutive league title in his farewell. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment:
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Beckham, size L.
2. Beckham's squad #23 to back of garment. Unique thermal application. MLS Style. MLS detail to bottom of each digit.
3. MLS competition logo to player's right sleeve. Stitched to sleeve.
4. Adidas logo to chest is composed of a thermal application.
5. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
6. Formotion identifier to lower front hem.
7. Additional details apply.
A truly unique David Beckham example from his final season in MLS. A fine example with nice use and details coming out of the LA club.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!