A Landon Donovan Game-Used #9 Everton FC Home Shirt. 2009/2010 UEFA Europa League.
A Landon Donovan Game-Used #9 Everton FC Home Shirt from the 2009/2010 Europa League Fixtures Calendar. Donovan had a brief loan spell with Everton in the winter, and made two appearances in the UEFA Europa League. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some very minor markings are evident throughout, but no significant damage or markings. normal age/wear for a garment likely worn by the player for one game. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Donovan, size L.
2. Donovan's name & squad number to back of garment. Unique thermal application. Style unique to clubs primarily used for European competitions.
3. UEFA Europa League competition logo to player's right sleeve. Unique felt/thermal application.
4. UEFA Respect logo to player's left sleeve. Unique felt/thermal application.
5. Appropriate Le Coq Sportif identifiers throughout.
6. The garments Le Coq Sportif provided to the Everton Equipment Manager are essentially the same as the garments sold to the public for this year/style. No known differences exist between the retail versions sold to the public and the version worn by the squad. The only differences known are the shirts were prepared for use for the player and feature the player's name/number and competition logos.
7. Le Coq Sportif detail is embroidered to chest. Everton FC crest is embroidered to chest.
8. Additional details apply.
A unique example from the most successful player in American soccer history. A unique garment coming from Donovan's brief loan spell, and coming from the UEFA Europa League. A nice garment for any Everton or USA fan.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!