An Andrea Pirlo Game-Used #21 Italy National Team Home Shirt. UEFA EURO 2012 Poland/Ukraine.
An Andrea Pirlo Game-Used #21 Italy National Team Home Shirt from the 2012 UEFA European Championships in Poland & Ukraine. Pirlo was in stunning form throughout the tournament, leading Italy to the Final v. Spain. This top was used during the tournament, and upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use: some slight dirt/wear is evident in a portion of the outer collar, some other very minor markings are evident, no significant wear or damage can be found, normal age/wear for a garment worn once, etc. Please take a moment to review the authentication information provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Pirlo, size L.
2. Puma athlete specific garment. Designed exclusivelly for the athlete to be worn in competitive fixtures. Superior in fit, quality and detail when compared to retail versions sold globally.
3. Appropriate Puma identifiers throughout.
4. Pirlo's name & number to the back. Unique thermal application.
5. UEFA Euro 2012 logo to player's right sleeve.
6. UEFA Respect logo to player's left sleeve.
7. Puma logos are applied in a rubber/thermal application.
8. Additional details apply.
An absolutely breathtaking Pirlo example from his stellar performance with the Italian National Team at the 2012 European Championships in Poland & Ukraine. A fine example with nice use.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!