A Wayne Rooney Game-Used #10 England International Away Shirt. ENG v. BRA 6/2/2013.
A Wayne Rooney Game-Used #10 England International Away Shirt from the June 2, 2013 FIFA International Friendly between England & Brazil. The match ended in a 2-2 draw, with Wayne Rooney scoring the go-ahead goal in the 79th minute before a late Brazil equalizer. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some minor markings are evident to the placket, some minor snags/pulls are evident in the body, no significant markings or damage. overall, the garment remains in very good condition. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Wash label printed to inside body of garment.
2. Sized appropriately for Rooney, size L.
3. Rooney's name & squad number to back of garment. Small squad number to front of garment. Unique thermal application. Style unique to England for their new Nike uniforms.
4. Rubber "T" bars to each shoulder/sleeve seam.
5. Nike swoosh and England crest embroidered to chest.
6. FA 150th anniversary embroidery below England crest.
7. Additional details apply.
A stunning Wayne Rooney example from a known International Friendly v. Brazil. Swapped with an opposition player and released from within the Brazil camp.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!