A Maria Sharapova Game-Used & Signed Custom Nike Tennis Dress. 2013 BNP Paribas Open Final.
A Maria Sharapova Game-Used & Signed Custom Niked Tennis Dress from the 2013 BNP Paribas Open Final on March 17, 2013 in Indian Wells, CA. This absolutely breathtaking design was custom made exclusivelly for Maria and was a part of Maria's original equipment during the Spring '13 Calendar. The dress was worn in the event stated above and immediately signed by Maria to the front breast. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: no significant markings are evident, which is normal for a dress worn during hardcourt play. the garment originally had a faint scent of perfume, which appears to have faded. there are very minor signs of wear to the back x-strap. overall, the garment is in almost pristine condition. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label. This dress was custom designed for Maria and was fitted & tailored to Maria's exact body measurements.
2. White Nike "Custom Athlete" identifier label to inside of dress. This is a known identifier for Nike garments produced for their top contract athletes.
3. Evidence of a white label to the lower portion of the dress, that Maria has cut out likely for comfort reasons.
4. Thermal bonding throughout.
5. Nike swoosh appears to breast in a thermal application. This logo is also larger than retail versions for greater visibility during television broadcasts.
6. Built in padded bra with soft custom ribbing for Maria's comfort.
7. Additional details apply.
By far the most exquisite & beautiful Maria Sharapova example on offer to date. Known details, clear signature coming from the 4x Grand Slam Champion and global icon. This item is sourced direct from the WTA Tour & Maria.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!