A Pair of Wayne Rooney Game-Used Custom Nike Soccer Cleats. 2013/14 Manchester United Season.
A Pair of Wayne Rooney Game-Used Custom Nike Soccer Cleats from the 2013/13 season with Manchester United. These custom Nike shoes were used by Rooney in either a match or training session with Manchester Utd at some point in the early stages of the 2013/14 season. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout these shoes: obvious signs of wear to the metal studs. when the shoes arrived, they had a strong smell of grass/sweat (this odor has since faded a bit over time). some very minor markings are evident to the upper. some minor scuffing to the contact points. overall, the shoes remain in superb condition, and were likely cleaned by the club equipment manager. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided below, as well as the provided photographs.
1. "WR 10" stitched to outside of each boot.
2. No size labels are present.
3. Nike HyperVenom player model. Orange w/ black trim. Dimpled fabric.
4. Metal soft ground studs with supporting plastic hard ground studs.
5. Nike swoosh placement to bottom sole differs from retail versions.
6. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
7. Additional details apply.
A rare & unique pair of Wayne Rooney's personal shoes from the early portions of the current season w/ Manchester United.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!