A Maria Sharapova Game-Issued Custom Nike Tennis Skirt. 2010 WTA Season.
A Maria Sharapova Game-Issued Custom Nike Tennis Skirt from the 2010 WTA Season. This skirt was a part of Maria's original equipment during the Autumn of 2010. The garment was custom designed exclusivelly for Maria by Nike, and was sent to her for use during the season. You will notice custom identifiers throughout. This garment is believed to have remained unworn by Maria, but was in her possession during her travels. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the garment remains in superb condition. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. 'Custom Athlete' identifier to inside of waistline. This white tag identifies the garment as a custom designed garment by Nike. This identifier only exists on garments produced exclusivelly for Nike's top contract athletes.
2. No size labels present. This garment was fitted exatly to Maria's body measurements.
3. Skirt is grey in color with turqoise trim.
4. CUSTM code to inner label.
5. Drawstring waist. Button detail to front. Inner compression shorts built in.
6. Nike swoosh is thermally applied to the lower hem.
7. Additional details apply.
A truly stunning design from Maria Sharapova's personal collection. A part of Maria's original equipment during her 2010 travels on the WTA Tour. A fine garment coming from the 4x Grand Slam Champion and global icon.
100% Authentic Team
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!