A Pair of Rafael Nadal Game Used Custom Nike Tennis Shorts. 2011 ATP Monaco Masters (Men's Singles Champion).
A Pair of Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shorts from the 4/17/2011 ATP Monaco Masters Tournament Finale. Nadal defeated David Ferrer to claim the title in his clay-court season build-up to the French Open. This garment was a part of Rafa's original equipment during his spring clay-court season travels and were used by the 13x Grand Slam Champion. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some very minor scuffs/markings are evident. overall, the garment remains in superb condition. it is possible the garment was washed after use, but this is unknown. appropriate use for a garment worn once. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided below, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Nike "SAMPLE" identifier to inner waistband label. This denotes the garment as a custom made garment and not for retail sale.
2. Sized appropriately for Nadal. Garment is marked size M, which is appropriate for Nadal. The garment however was custom constructed for Nadal's body measurements.
3. Larger Nike swoosh to lower front hem. This logo is thermally applied. This logo was made larger for greater brand visibility during television broadcasts.
4. Velcro waistband closure with metal loop closure.
5. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
6. Shorts appear to be a navy blue/gray color with white Nike trim.
7. Additional details apply.
A superb Nadal example from one of his ATP Tour Title Victories. A fine example with nice details coming from the 13x Grand Slam Champion.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!