A Mesut Ozil Game-Used #8 Germany International Home Shirt. FIFA International Friendly GER v ITA 11/15/2013.
A Mesut Ozil Game-Used #8 Germany International Home Shirt from the 11/15/2013 FIFA International Friendly between Germany & Italy at the San Siro in Milan, Italy. This garment was a part of the squad equipment travelling to Italy and was used by the Arsenal superstar for at least one half of play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some very minor evidence of markings are evident throughout the body. some markings are evident to the lower front of the garment, potentially from the jersey being tucked in or from handling in the team changing room/laundry travel bin. no significant damage can be found on the garment. overall, the garment is in superb condition as it was worn only once. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Ozil, size L.
2. New Adizero player style garment. Adidas has switched some of their top contract squads from techfit and formotion to the new AdiZero technology. These shirts will be featured at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. Appropriate identifiers throughout.
3. Adidas logo to chest in thin thermal application.
4. DFB Crest applied to chest in thin thermal application.
5. Lightweight garment.
6. Ozil's name & squad number to back, small squad number to front. Unique thermal application. New style featured on Germany's jerseys for upcoming matches and will be featured in the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
7. Adidas logos to each sleeve. These logos are used for FIFA Friendly matches only. Unique thermal application.
8. Mesh trim insert subtly located to each sleeve end.
9. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
10. Additional details apply.
An absolutely breathtaking Ozil example with known details coming out of the German travelling party to Milan. A fine example from one of the most talked about players of the current season.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!