A Wayne Rooney Game-Used & Unwashed #10 Manchester United FC Home Shirt. 2012/13 English Premier League. (League Winners).
A Wayne Rooney Game-Used #10 Manchester United FC Home Shirt from the 2012/13 English Premier League Fixtures Calendar. Rooney helped to lead United to the Premier League Title in what was Sir Alex Ferguson's final season at Old Trafford. This stunning and rare home top was worn by Rooney during the Domestic Fixtures Calendar. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: several markings are evident throughout the garment when inspected closely. no significant damage can be found. overall, the garment remains in superb condition with nice use. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Rooney, size L.
2. Larger AON club sponsor logo to chest, as was used in domestic matches.
3. Wash label printed to inside body.
4. Rubber "T" bars to each shoulder/sleeve seam.
5. MUFC Crest and Nike swoosh are thermally applied.
6. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
7. Rooney's name & squad number to back of garment. Unique felt/thermal application.
8. EPL competition logos to each sleeve. Unique felt/thermal application.
9. Body vents to each side.
10. Additional details apply.
A superb Rooney example from the 2012/13 season. A rare garment coming out of Sir Alex Ferguson's final season at Old Trafford, a Premier League Title winning season. Originates from within the club.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!