A Landon Donovan Game-Used #10 USA International Shirt. USA v MEX 8/10/2011. Klinsmann Debut.
A Landon Donovan Game-Used #10 USA International Shirt. This top is believed to come from the 8/10/2011 FIFA International Friendly between the United States & Mexico at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, PA. This game marked Jurgen Klinsmann's debut as manager of the US National Team. Upon close inspection of this garment, you will find the following signs of use throughout: some very subtle markings are evident to the body. some bleeding/discoloration is evident to the front squad numbers. overall, the garment remains in superb condition. no structural damage is evident. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Wash label printed to inside body of garment.
2. Donovan's squad number to front and back. Names were not used for the first few matches of Jurgen Klinsmann's reign as US National Team coach, as he was trying to instill a team approach.
3. Nike swoosh and US crest are thermally applied in a rubber like material.
4. Perforated holes to each body side for ventilation.
5. "Dont Tread on Me" inspirational detail to inside chest. A unique feature for players only, serves as an inspirational detail.
6. Back of garment is composed of a mesh material.
7. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
The finest Landon Donovan example on offer to date. A superb US National Team example from the most capped player in US history, and likely the greatest American soccer player of all-time. A superb garment coming out of the US camp.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!