A Rio Ferdinand Game-Used #5 England International Shirt. ENG v AUS 2.12.2003.
A Rio Ferdinand Game-Used #5 England International Shirt from the February 12, 2003 FIFA International Friendly between England & Australia at Upton Park in London, England. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: normal aging, no significant markings or damage, slight fading to the numbers, overall the garment remains in very good condition for its age. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label is evident. The garment is presumed to be either a L or XL.
2. England crest and Umbro logo are embroidered.
3. Ferdinand's name & squad number thermally applied in a felt application.
4. Match day information to chest. Thermally applied in a felt application.
5. Appropriate Umbro identifiers throughout.
6. Please note: during this era, Umbro manufactured player shirts often did not differ greatly from retail shirts. This style is an example of that. This shirt is reversible, just like the retail version. It is known these were the same shirts worn by the players, as evidenced in photo research. The only difference being: the garments were prepared for use and numbered for each squad member with the match day information to the front.
7. Additional details apply.
A rare and unique England International example from 2003. A fine shirt coming out of the England/FA Setup in 2003.
100% Authentic Team, Photo Style Match
You May Also Like...
What's It Worth?
We can help! We have examined well over 15,000 items.
BidAmi.com Auctions Stats:
What's Happening Now!